Friday, March 18, 2011

"You're not allowed to do this in science." Must see video explaining the deception behind "hide the decline"

Berkeley professor of physics Richard Muller expresses his disgust at what, (in my view), can only be described as the scientific fraud behind the signature image of global warming alarmism, the Hockey Stick.

For the record, Professor Muller in not a "climate denier," (and has there ever been a more egregious example of dishonest smearing of opponents than this absurd and idiotic term?).

As do we all, he accepts that carbon dioxide is indeed a greenhouse gas and that human beings increasing the amount of that gas in the atmosphere must have some effect.

Not that that is the question at issue, (though you wouldn't think so going by the hysterical carry-on of the alarmists). The question is simply this - what will be the effect of a doubling of CO2 over pre-industrial levels, ie what is the 'climate sensitivity' of CO2?

The answer is that we really don't know, but that there is precious little (if any) evidence to justify the irrational panic that has become associated with climate change.

Watch and make up your own minds, but I'll ask you this: after watching it, will you ever trust the core group of climate scientists associated with the Climategate scandal again?

For me, the answer to that question has to be no.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I drop a comment when I like a post on a site or if I have something to valuable to contribute to
the conversation. It's triggered by the passion displayed in the article I looked at. And after this post ""You're not allowed to do this
in science." Must see video explaining the deception behind "hide the decline"".

I was moved enough to drop a thought :) I actually do have a couple of questions for you
if you tend not to mind. Is it just me or does it appear like a few of these
remarks look as if they are written by brain
dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting on other online social sites, I would like to keep up
with you. Would you list every one of your community pages like your twitter feed,
Facebook page or linkedin profile?
my web site > http://startupfact.com/